UNLEASH THE SPIRIT OF VEGAS
WITH THE KING OF REWARDS!
Whether you're on the app or in one of over 20 MGM Resorts nationwide, by playing with BetMGM you are automatically a member of BetMGM Rewards.
Exclusive offers, incredible experiences and valuable rewards come together to give you a bigger slice of the action.Learn More
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
BetMGM Rewards is the loyalty program of BetMGM. BetMGM Rewards gives members the opportunity to earn additional online BetMGM bonus credits, or turn points into rewards at MGM Resorts.
- With qualifying play at BetMGM, you can earn BetMGM Rewards Points that can be redeemed for a variety of rewards in the BetMGM Rewards Store. These rewards include bonus credits to use for online casino play, poker play, and sports wagering. These points can also be converted into MGM Rewards Points that can be used for hotel, dining, and other experiences at over 20 MGM Resort properties in Las Vegas and nationwide.
MGM Rewards is the loyalty program of MGM Resorts International. MGM Rewards gives members the power to earn benefits for virtually every dollar spent. Members will be rewarded for enjoying hotel, dining, entertainment, and spa experiences. Members will also be rewarded for their slot and table play at any one of MGM Resorts’ destinations nationwide.
- MGM Rewards was previously known as “M life”
- Qualifying spend at both BetMGM and MGM can earn MGM Tier Credits. These Tier Credits can unlock new tiers with benefits across BetMGM websites and MGM properties.
When you register to play at BetMGM, you are automatically enrolled into the BetMGM Rewards program.
When you register to play at BetMGM, you will automatically be enrolled into the MGM Rewards program. If you do not have an MGM Rewards (formerly “M life”) account a new MGM Rewards account will be created for you.
- If you have an existing MGM Rewards (formerly “M life”) account, you can link it to your new BetMGM Rewards account. In order to do this, you must match your key account details. Accounts may not be linked if there are subtle differences. For example, if one account is registered under “Michael” and the other uses “Mike”, the accounts will not merge.
- Be sure to use matching account details between your MGM Rewards account and your new BetMGM Rewards account when registering at BetMGM. If we are unable to automatically match you with an existing account, we will create a new MGM Rewards account and link the newly-created account to your existing BetMGM account. If you need assistance with your account, contact MGM Rewards Member Services at 877-713-7171.
After you have created a BetMGM account, but do not have an existing MGM (formerly “M life”) Rewards account, a new MGM Rewards account will automatically be created for you and linked to your BetMGM account. With your new MGM Rewards account, you may visit the MGM Rewards desk at any MGM Rewards destination to print your MGM Rewards member card.
Once your account has been created, visit mgmrewards.com and select “Sign in” then “Activate Online Account” from the login page. Follow the prompts to continue the set-up. This will allow you to access custom offers from MGM Rewards, such as room night discounts. Completing the setup process will also allow you to manage your MGM Rewards account online.
BetMGM Rewards is similar in many ways to our prior loyalty program. For instance, you still earn points toward rewards like BetMGM bonus credits for online casino play, poker play or sports wagering, as well as experiences at MGM Resorts. Here are some other enhancements we are excited to share with our members!
Loyalty at BetMGM is now called “BetMGM Rewards”
- You will have the same number of points that you did previously, but your points are now called “BetMGM Rewards Points” (previously called “Internet Reward Points” or “iRPs”).
- The way in which you earn points or MGM Tier Credits via real-money wagering has not changed.
- The way in which you redeem points in the BetMGM Rewards Store has not changed.
- BetMGM members are eligible for fantastic new tier benefits at both BetMGM Rewards and MGM Rewards. Unlock new MGM Rewards tiers by earning MGM Rewards Tier Credits. MGM Rewards Tier Credits can be earned through playing online at BetMGM or on-property at over 20 MGM Resorts in Las Vegas and nationwide. With every tier you unlock, you’ll access incredible new benefits!
Learn more here.
- When you play with BetMGM, you can earn BetMGM Rewards Points, which can be used toward redeeming BetMGM bonus credits for online casino play, poker play, and sports wagering, or toward experiences at MGM properties in Las Vegas and across the U.S. These experiences include room nights and more.
- As you play with BetMGM, you can also earn MGM Rewards Tier Credits, which can unlock new MGM Rewards Tiers. When you unlock a new MGM Tier Status, you will become eligible for new loyalty benefits. These loyalty benefits can be used both online at BetMGM and on-property at over 20 luxury MGM Resort properties in Las Vegas and nationwide. Read more about your potential benefits here.
BetMGM Rewards Points can be redeemed for a variety of rewards in the BetMGM Rewards Store. Rewards vary depending on where you play, but can include BetMGM bonuses (e.g. bonus credits for online casino play, poker play, and sports wagering), or the ability to convert BetMGM Rewards Points into MGM Rewards Points, which can be used toward room nights and other experiences at over 20 MGM Resorts in Las Vegas and nationwide.
BetMGM Rewards Points are earned through making qualifying wagers at BetMGM. Some wagers made through promotional offers (such as Sports Rewards, Boost Tokens, or Bet Insurance Tokens) are ineligible to earn points. Most wagers are eligible to earn BetMGM Rewards Points, but the rate at which BetMGM Rewards Points are earned can vary based on wager type, odds, jurisdiction, game played or player MGM Tier Status. In addition, players with Pearl, Gold, Platinum and NOIR Tier Status receive a BetMGM Rewards Point Bonus, getting 10% to 40% extra BetMGM Rewards Points for play at BetMGM.
Members who have Pearl, Gold, Platinum or NOIR Tier Status with MGM Rewards are eligible to earn extra BetMGM Rewards Points, based on the amount they would normally win from a wager. Pearl members earn a 10% bonus, Gold members earn a 20% bonus, Platinum members earn a 30% bonus, and NOIR members earn a 40% bonus. These bonuses are earned in addition to the points normally earned from wagers at BetMGM Sportsbook, Casino, Bingo or Poker.
Points issued on qualifying wagers at BetMGM automatically incorporate this bonus based on your MGM Rewards Tier Status, as displayed on the BetMGM app.
If your MGM Rewards Tier Status has been upgraded from Sapphire to a higher tier via qualifying activity at either BetMGM or MGM Resorts, such as casino play or hotel spend, please allow 24 to 72 hours to update your increased MGM Tier Status at BetMGM. Once your MGM Tier Status has been successfully reflected on BetMGM, play at BetMGM will be automatically awarded extra BetMGM Rewards Points based on your tier. If there is an issue, please contact BetMGM Customer Service.
Once you have redeemed for an item, you cannot cancel the order.
BetMGM Rewards Points function the same as Internet Reward Points, but have been renamed to BetMGM Rewards Points for simplicity. The value and functionality of BetMGM Rewards Points remains the same as Internet Reward Points.
Players can earn BetMGM Rewards Points by making qualifying wagers at the BetMGM Sportsbook via the BetMGM App or BetMGM.com. Wagers made with BetMGM promotional offers, such as bonuses, Sports Rewards, Boost Tokens, Bet Insurance Tokens, etc., are not eligible to earn BetMGM Rewards Points. Bets that have not settled, or bets that were cashed out, are not eligible to earn BetMGM Rewards Points.
The amount of BetMGM Rewards Points earned can vary based on a variety of factors, including the original wager amount, odds and bet type (straight bets vs. parlays), and the jurisdiction where the wager originated.
For example, a $100 straight bet at -110 can earn up to 20 BetMGM Reward Points and 20 Tier Credits, while a $100 parlay at +350 will earn 50 BetMGM Rewards Points and 50 Tier Credits.
BetMGM awards double the BetMGM Rewards Points for every dollar wagered on parlays compared to straight bets1. What else can you expect from The King of Parlays?
1When comparing wagers with the same original stake and odds
Players can earn BetMGM Rewards Points by making wagers at the BetMGM Casino via the BetMGM App or BetMGM.com. Wagers made with BetMGM bonuses / promotional offers, such as Free Spins, or bets that have not settled, may not be eligible to earn BetMGM Rewards Points.
The amount of BetMGM Rewards Points earned varies based on a variety of factors, including the original wager amount, game played, and the jurisdiction where the wager originated, but players can earn up to:
- 20 BetMGM Rewards Points for every $100 wagered on slots and Instant Win games,
- 10 BetMGM Rewards Points for every $100 wagered on Progressive Jackpot Slots, and
- 4 BetMGM Rewards Points for every $100 wagered on live table games like Baccarat, Blackjack, Craps, Roulette, Live Casino Slot Games and Video Poker.
Players can earn BetMGM Rewards Points by playing poker and paying Cash Game Rakes or Tournament Fees in BetMGM’s online poker rooms!
The amount of BetMGM Rewards Points earned varies based on the jurisdiction of play. However, players can generally earn up to 500 BetMGM Rewards Points for every $100 in poker rake or fees.
Unfortunately, points cannot be exchanged between BetMGM Rewards and Borgata Online Rewards. However, points can be converted between BetMGM Rewards and MGM Rewards, or Borgata Online Rewards and MGM Rewards.
MGM REWARDS TIER STATUS
Each unlocked tier offers new benefits, both online with BetMGM and at various MGM Resorts nationwide. Learn more about your benefits by tier at BetMGM.
MGM Rewards Tier Credits can be earned by wagering at BetMGM or Borgata Online or qualifying spend at MGM Resort properties.
MGM Rewards Tier Credits:
- Track your yearly progress toward MGM Rewards Tier Status.
- Have no redeemable value.
- Reset on an annual basis.
Every new tier unlocked means access to new benefits both online at BetMGM and on-property at MGM Resort properties nationwide. To learn more about how MGM Rewards Tier Status works, refer to www.mgmrewards.com.
At this time, these balances are not displayed within the app. You can see your MGM Tier Credit or MGM Rewards Point balances on the MGM Rewards app or website.
If you recently earned a new MGM Rewards Tier Status, it may take 24 to 72 hours for your MGM Rewards Tier Status to synchronize between MGM and BetMGM.
Tier Status Earning Year is based on a calendar year, January 1 – December 31. While a Tier Status Benefits Year will be February 1 – January 31. You earn Tier Credits from January 1 – December 31 of each year, and your accumulated Tier Credits will determine your MGM Tier Status for the coming MGM Tier Status Benefits year. You can start enjoying your Tier Benefits on the day you unlock your MGM Tier Status, through January 31 of the following year.
MGM Rewards is MGM Resorts’ loyalty program, which gives you the power to earn benefits for nearly every dollar you spend. That means you’ll earn rewards for enjoying dining, hotel, and even spa services. Play slots or table games like blackjack or roulette in any MGM Resorts property nationwide and you’ll earn MGM Rewards Points.
Being a member of MGM Rewards allows you to earn Tier Credits toward unlocking new MGM Rewards Tiers, like Pearl, Gold, and Platinum. Each unlocked tier offers new benefits, both online with BetMGM and at various MGM Resorts nationwide.
There are many potential benefits of unlocking new tiers. Some of these benefits include earning extra BetMGM Rewards Points from playing at BetMGM, to waived resort fees and free room nights at MGM Resorts nationwide. MGM Rewards members can even earn air travel credits to Las Vegas. MGM Rewards members are also eligible to earn MGM Rewards Points based on qualifying spend at MGM Resort properties, which can be used toward hotel accommodations, dining, entertainment, and much more!
Visit www.mgmrewards.com for more details about the program and its benefits.
Members can redeem their BetMGM Rewards Points at the BetMGM Rewards Store under:
My Account > BetMGM Rewards > BetMGM Rewards Store
In the BetMGM Rewards Store, customers can exchange their BetMGM Rewards Points for MGM Rewards Points, which can be applied to various charges at MGM Resort properties nationwide, such as hotel and dining charges. Visit www.mgmrewards.com for more details about the program and its benefits.
MGM Rewards members can redeem MGM Rewards Points for hotel accommodations, dining, entertainment, and more at over 20 MGM Rewards destinations nationwide.
Select MGM Rewards Terms and Conditions (Please refer to www.mgmrewards.com for full details):
- A player must have an MGM Rewards account in order to receive MGM Rewards Points.
- Allow up to seven (7) business days for BetMGM Rewards Store purchases of MGM Rewards Points to be added to your MGM Rewards account.
- A player is required to present valid, government-issued photo identification bearing the same name as stated on his/her MGM Rewards Card to redeem MGM Rewards Points at any MGM Resorts destination.
- Sapphire Members’ accumulated MGM Rewards Points may be subject to forfeiture if the player’s MGM Rewards account does not reflect any earnings, including those obtained via this offer, for a period of six (6) months.
- MGM Rewards Points balances are limited to $5,000 in MGM Rewards Points, while NOIR members may earn up to $10,000 in MGM Rewards Points.
- MGM Resorts International reserves the right to terminate this offer at its discretion and without prior notice.
- MGM Rewards Points are subject to all MGM Rewards Program Rules, which are available at mgmresorts.com.
- All purchases are final.
As a BetMGM Rewards member, your BetMGM Rewards account is either automatically linked to your existing MGM Rewards account, or a new MGM Rewards account is automatically created for you. As a result, you may be able to access discounted or complimentary room nights in two ways:
- Access your MGM Rewards account online or via the MGM Rewards app to see what kinds of MGM Rewards promotional offers might be available to you. These offers might include discounted, or even complimentary, room nights, based on your level of activity at MGM and BetMGM.
- Redeem your BetMGM Rewards Points in the BetMGM Rewards Store for MGM Rewards Points. MGM Rewards Points can be applied toward your hotel stay, at food and beverage outlets, or at entertainment venues at participating MGM Resorts. See mgmrewards.com for more details.
Visit mgmrewards.com and select “Sign In.” Then, select the link to “Activate Your Account.” Follow the prompts to activate your account for online use.
If you already have an MGM Rewards (formerly called “M life”) account, connecting your existing MGM Rewards account with your new BetMGM account is based on certain account details matching. One of the most common challenges to successful matching is if the first names on the account are not identical (ex. “Mike” on one account vs. “Michael” on the other). If you need assistance with your account, contact MGM Rewards Member Services at 877-713-7171.
Please contact MGM Rewards Member Services at 877-713-7171.
Your MGM Rewards Points will be credited to your account within 72 hours of redeeming them from the BetMGM Rewards Store. You can check the status of your orders by clicking on the “Your Order” option.
Please note: In exceptional cases, the status of your order will remain in pending state, and it might take up to seven (7) business days to process your request.